We are looking for t-shirt designs that will inspire our community! The design must be only one colour and should focus on the themes of running or empowerment.
- Create your design using only one colour
- Run or Girls Empowerment theme
- All entries must be submitted online by April 30, 2021 at 5:00pm
- Contest is open to girls (inclusive of cisgender and transgender girls) and nonbinary youth in grade 3 - grade 8.
- Entrants must download the template provided and create their design on the template
- All designs must be original (ie - no photos that aren't your own, no elements from Google, etc...)
- The design can be digital, photographed or scanned
- Entries must be submitted using the online form on this page
- Entries must be in a visual file format, such as PNG, JPG or PDF
- Entries can not be larger than 5mb in size
- The winner of the design contest will be notified by email the week of May 3, 2021
- All individuals who submitted an entry will be contacted by email the week of May 3, 2021 with the results of the contest
- If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Kira McDermid, Supervisor of She Can! Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions due April 30, 2021