Due to the recent COVID-19 Regional restrictions, MCRC will continue to serve families visiting The Infant Food Bank by curbside pick-up and appointment only.
Mondays 9:00am to 3:00pm
Tuesdays 1:00pm to 7:00pm
Fridays 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Please email or call Laura Gilbert email@example.com or 905-876-1244 ext.120
- Laura will work with you to set up a time to pick-up at MCRC
- Once you have an appointment, go to 410 Bronte St South and park by the front entrance of the building. You do not have to leave your car.
- MCRC staff members will bring your supplies out to your car.
MCRC’s Infant Food Bank is dedicated to helping local families in need by providing a monthly supply of diapers, formula, baby food and cereal. The Infant Food Bank also offers these families referrals to EarlyON programs, supports, services and other community agencies.
Hours and Location
- Mondays - 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Tuesdays 1pm to 7:00pm
- Fridays 9:00am to 12:00pm noon
For more information please call 905-876-1244 ext. 120 or call 905-876-1244 to speak to one of our Navigators outside regular IFB hours.
First time families must go to the Salvation Army at 820 Nipissing Rd, Milton, ON L9T 4Z9 for intake. Please call 905-875-1022 to set up an appointment.
410 Bronte Street S
Milton, ON L9T 0H8
Donations are integral to the success of the Infant Food Bank in Milton. We are in particular need of:
- Large size diapers 4, 5, 6 Note: We are no longer able to accept open packs of newborn or Size 1 diapers
- Enfamil formula
- Gluten free baby cereal
Monetary and some in-kind donations are eligible for a tax receipt. Donations can be dropped off anytime during MCRC operating hours 8am-5pm daily. Items can also be dropped off at any Salvation Army red bin found in grocery stores around Milton.
Volunteer with Food Drives
MCRC values our volunteers! However, you must be at least 16 years old to volunteer in the Infant Food Bank and opportunities are limited. We cannot do what we do for Milton families without community support including yours. We encourage individuals, families, groups, students and more to hold food drives on behalf of the Infant Food Bank. We supply bins, signage and information sheets for these events, and can help with pick up.
High school students can earn up to four hours of volunteer time by completing a food drive. Please contact Laura Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 905-876-1244 ext. 120
Funded by the Government of Canada through United Way Halton & Hamilton