Mission Statement: The creative and innovative leadership of MCRC with the Halton community will develop and deliver services to inspire and support children, their families and professionals.
As an Employee
Why MCRC is a great place to work:
- MCRC goes beyond the traditional ‘check in the box’ approach to employee development by recognizing creativity, innovation and the work contributions of each employee.
- Supervisors work one on one with their staff to establish a clear vision and help to identify each staff’s personal and professional goals and align contributions with MCRC’s strategic objectives.
- Our Benefits and Wellness programs include a Flexible Health Care Spending Account, Fitness programs and activities, Child Care discounts, and a free membership to THRC Resource Library
- Our staff are dedicated to professional growth. Professional learning workshops and conferences are offered both internally and in the community.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Click on an opportunity below to view the job posting.
As a Volunteer
Why Volunteer at MCRC?
Volunteer Opportunities at MCRC
- Child Care Centre volunteer
- EarlyON programs volunteer
- Event volunteer
- Family Fun programs volunteer
- Nursery School volunteer
- Parent Resource Library volunteer
- School Age After School programs
- School Age P.A. Day, Holiday and Summer Camp
- THRC - Resource Library volunteer
- Youth dances volunteer
For more information please contact:
Heather Bonser, Human Resources Talent Specialist 905-876-1244 ext. 430 firstname.lastname@example.org