Are you interested in education, child care, recreation or social services?
Volunteer with MCRC to gain valuable experience while supporting a non-profit organization in your community!
Why Volunteer at MCRC?
- Volunteering is a great way to gain experience and make career decisions
- Volunteers are matched with a volunteer position that works for their interests and schedule
- We coach and mentor our volunteers
- Students are welcome to complete 40 hours and more
- A variety of opportunities are available
- MCRC is committed to diversity and accessibility. To this end, MCRC endeavors to reflect the cultures, languages, and abilities of the families we serve, in our programs, services and employment practices. Please identify if you require any accommodation during the volunteer application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Opportunities at MCRC
Program volunteers are volunteers who wish to volunteer in one of our programs.
These include Early Learning Centre Volunteers, Nursery School Volunteers, School Age - After School Program Volunteers, School Age - P.A. Day, Spring, Summer and Winter Camp Volunteers, EarlyON Volunteers, She Can! Volunteers, Infant Food Bank Volunteers, and Artists and Children Together (ACT) Volunteers. Click here to learn more about each type of program volunteer.
Event Only Volunteers
Event Only volunteers are volunteers who only wish to participate in one-time MCRC fundraising events that take place outside of MCRC premises. These opportunities are limited.
Program and Event Volunteers
These are volunteers who wish to volunteer both in MCRC programs and at MCRC events.